Re: [IP] For women....Progesterone & elevated BG

email @ redacted wrote:

> Can anyone confirm that it is probably the progesterone causing the BG
> increase.

I tried progesterone pills for 10 days a month early last year and my
basal needs were higher and not the same from day to day.  Birth control
pills did something similiar to basal needs.  The idiot doctor didn't
understand why I preferred a low hematocrit to unpredictable bgs so I
fired him.