[IP] Re: Bad day

Just want to say that today not such a great day for me.  Just a little
down.  Watching the Touched by an Angel a little close to home for me.
Still remember the days after dx and how hard it was to do first shots.
I hate this disease with every fiber of my body and wish we could all
make it go away.  I'm sorry all for being the down person here.  Just
gets hard at times to believe that myself and others have to live with
this the rest of our lives.  Thanks for listening.