[IP] Survey questions

I use 6 mm rapids and leave them in at least 3 days, sometimes as long
as 5. 6 days is too long tho and the sites stop absorbing well. Yes, I'm
an exception to the norm, but if I get a good site, I have to use it as
long as possible becuase of being a blood vessel road map:) I also use
IV 3000 to keep them in and usually wear the sites on the back of my
arms where I'm squishiest. I fuse a sil/tender, I get 4-5 days from it.