[IP] Re: MiniMed Questions about resevoirs

Let me first say that I am not yet pumping (awaiting insurance approval) but
I did wear a 507 for 3 days with saline.  I take an unusually large amount
of insulin, especially since I am not an extremely large person (somewhat
overweight, but not extremely overweight) My CDE said that I would be
removing the resevoir converter so it could hold the full 300 units.  So in
my 3 day trial, I wore it like that.  The little neck does stick out quite a
bit, but it did not get in the way for me.  I didn't wear it on my belt, I
wore it in my pocket so when I bent over it would not get in the way.   Hope
this helps.
Hope to be approved soon!!!