Re: [IP] MiniMed question about resevoirs

I'm not sure I understand why you wouldn't change everythign and how you'd go
about not changing everythign at once... I was told and its really the only
way that makes sense, to disconnect the QR, take out hte resevoir, put the
new one and softset inplace.. prime and while i wait for it to  prime I tkae
my old site out, and then insert...

How would you be sure to be properly primed and not using more or less
insulin than you anticipate  if not  changing all at once?