[IP] Re: Nails

I have been reading the posts on the acrylic nails with interest.  Yes,
there is a chance for anyone to get infection when the nails are not done
properly.  If done properly and you follow reasonable care of your nails,
the chance is minimal.  Also, I do acrylic nails part time and have done for
5 years.  The only difference I have found for myself or others on
medications is that it is best to use a primer twice before doing the anils
or fills.  The different medications we are on can make a difference in how
well the nails adhere.  Otherwise, GO GET THOSE BEAUTIFUL NAILS YOU WANT AND
DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.  LOL  Enjoy them and just watch for problems like you
would with any other polish or hand cream situation.