Re: [IP] Re: Survey questions

I use sof sets with QR and I leave it in about 3 days.  By the 3rd day it
gets itchy and I get moor bubbles.  Also I use about 150 units for 3 days so
it is just the right amount to have in the reservoir without having the and
of it stick out of the pump...don't know if THAT made sense.  I don't notice
any bg rises unless I leave it in more than 3 days.  Sometimes it ends up
being less because I still have itching problems and get so frustrated I
take it out early.