Re: [IP] nails

You might want to consider going to a school that teaches people how to apply
nails. You can usually get them done for a good price by a student and they
clean everything in front of you and are watched VERY close by their
instructors.  That is one of the safest ways to go.  I have had acrylics sine
I was 16 and have never had an infection.  The salon I got to is very
upscale. They charge more that most of the other places but they are very
clean, they clean all the tools in front of you before they start and do a
wonderful job.  They do everything by the book. I think it is worth the extra
money to make sure I am getting a good product and that the owner thinks of
safety. I know most places don't do this.  You can also call the state
department that does inspections of these salon and ask if they have had any
complaints or anything.  Good luck and I hope you like your nails.

         Cheri :)