Re: [IP] MiniMed question about resevoirs

I don't know what you mean by changing the factory setting. All I did was
to take that clear plastic thing out so I can use all  of my cartridge and
yes the top sticks out a bit but it doesn't affect anything. BTW I think
your trainer is wrong with thier comment about larger people using that
feature. As we say on here YMMV. And that comment is very misleading.
Not all people with diabetes are skinny  and do not need that much insulion
and many skinny people with diabetes may use more insulin.
It was a very stereotype remark your trainer made. I would correct them on
this.
More info about making the changes for your  cartridge is in your manual.
Good luck! :)
Ginny
PS 3 days..I hope that works for you.