[IP] Re:nails

While I am not diabetic, I have had artificial nails. Please find someone
who can apply the nails by hand and not by machine. Mine were always
done by hand and I never had any problems. My mother (not diabetic, either)
had them applied my someone who used the mechanical tools. She had subsequent
infections. She also said the application procedure was painful for her,
whereas it was not for me.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever