Re: [IP] Help! I can't get sofsets in!

The softer serter is really very reliable and not as fragile as it may look.
To insert the infusion sets with-out the softerter you have to really take
a strong jab to get it in.
If you didn't want to use an inserter I guess I am not understanding why
you chose the soft-set?
You have a tool to help you with it..
BTW I have had to take a soft set out and I re-used it and re-insterted it
withou problems.
You could reuse it as you practise your technique without the tool provided.
I guess just keep on practising or change the type of infusion set. Maybe
the sils would be better for you?
Just some thoughts! :)