Re: [IP] mixing insulins and protein

The archives may be messed up for another day or so until the main web
server is back on line. Currently we are running on a backup server while
I do some long needed upgrades to the primary web server.

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Holly Nelson wrote:

> I know it is archived but, for some reason none of the archives will
show up > for me.  I have tried insurance issues, kids pumping and mixing
insulin. > Yesterday I had a lot of responses, but today it says there are
not any. > Holly > >