Re: [IP] Help! I can't get sofsets in!

This is totally not helpful, but maybe some humour would lighten things up a
bit--when I can't get a nail into the wall, I drill a starter hole!

OK, down to business.  I was completely unable to puncture the skin
sufficiently withoutyhte "rocket launcher" as Paddy calls it, so I decided
on using it.  But it WAS bulky, huh?  Paddy really likes these tenders(last
two times) so I am switching to those.  If it would make you feel more
secure, I could send you our rocket launcher......
Charisma :)