Re: [IP] Newspaper Interview

Can you tell me if I can view the article on the net.  Does the paper
have a website.  Would be interested in seeing it.  I too have a
newspaper article coming out in the Stuart News in fla this tuesday.
Looking forward to seeing what the reporter put in the article and the
pictures the photographer took.  Hard to keep a straight face while
doing all the diabetic stuff and having your picture taken at the same