Re: [IP] Drop Zone and pump

We had our walk for the cure here too yesterday in west palm beach.  Had
quite a few people attend.  Was a beautiful day and a nice walk along
the intracoastal waterway.  The city of West Palm holds alot of events
like this and do a spectacular job by closing the road along the water
for all to walk.  I was a team captain and my wife and 2 daughters
walked as well.  It was a great time for us as a family and the support
they give me as a diabetic is the best.  I hope all try and attend one
of the walks and lets beat this thing called diabetes!!!