Re: Subject: [IP] mexican food low/high

I am not afriad to use the dual wave when I am sleeping either. I wake up
with really pretty decent BGS considering all the milligrams of pred I am
on..I was changed from the Disetronic pump to the 507C because of the dual
and sqaure wave options just because of my prednisone I have to take. It
has helped because I had to increase it now for a few days because of optic
nerve problems.
No..I am not afriad of going low..but I always check my BGs before I go to
bed anyway.
bouls using square wave accordingly but I pretty much also know what the
amount of insulin in the dual wave will bring me down too.