Re: [IP] Anyone know of this endo?

I hope that someone responded to your request.  Now I would like
EVERYONE on the list to respond to the websites need to POST
your referrals on Endos and Doctors that have been good in dealing
with Diabetes and the Pump!  Please, folks, this is very important
to everyone that comes to the website. If you need any assistance
in getting your doctor posted to the site, please write to: