Re: [IP] mexican food low/high

Hi Cheri :)
No, I don't worry about  that. I know of no day that has ever been the same
for me.
If I worried about all of this I would drive myself bonkers. It is ok to
take more insulin on some days then on others. You are Not bad..you are
I hope you can let this issue go because in the overall view of life it
isn't going to matter..
Enjoy the life you have:)
And if somedays you enjoy it more then others-more power to you! But you
are not bad..
Say that in a mirror for about 20 times..you will begin to believe it:)
Peace and enjoyment and in celebration of life!
aol IM chat id riverbijou
ICQ# 48743830