Re: [IP] mixing insulins and protein

Hmm... there is a long post on this in the archives, but anyway....

draw the V first -- it is the smallest amount. Get rid of all the bubbles

carefully draw the H, don't allow any of what you draw to go back into
the H bottle.

Drawing the smallest amount first promotes good mixing, that is the only
reason to do it that way. We've never found the absolute accuracy of the
amounts to be a big deal, just get as close as you can without a lot of
hassle. Lily draws 50 u of V then 250 u of H.

Pretty simple