[IP] mexican food low/high

<snip> Just wanted to get any ones oppinion on what happened here. We went out
for Mexican food last night <snip>

Hi Linda,

Mexican food in general and tortilla chips and refried beans in particular are
problematic for me.  I think that the high fat content really slows down the
carb metabolism.  If I take my regular bolus when I eat, I always will have
the same result as Kevin had.

I now take 1/3 bolus when I eat, and square the remaining 2/3 + 2 extra units
for 4 hours.  Last time, woke up at 110 :-).  As alwlays, YMMV.