[IP] Fast Take Strips - Free

Hey all, I am stuck with a bunch of vials of Fast Take strips that I have managed to stock pile, and my new endo had me switch to the Glucometer Elite.  Is there anyone here who uses the FastTake and DOES NOT have insurance to cover strips?  I will send them out to whomever responds to me in the next day (just divide up the stash by the number of emails.)

PLEASE PLEASE respond directly to me and not on list!

Stacy Latocha