Re: [IP] mexican food low/high

-  If I go ever a certain # of units a day I feel like I have been
>bad.  Does anyone else worry this much too?
>                    Cheri:)

I have thought this way also,  I think it is from my years of the old
school.  You ate just this much no more.  You ate at this time.   You taker
this amount of insulin.  You don't cheat!!

Being on the pump is learning to walk again!!     The idea of taking insulin
for what you eat rather than eating to your insulin is a God send.

Tom Carlson