[IP] that little black cloud

I've had a little black cloud floating over my head lately ;)

Yesterday morning I got thrown from a horse (yep, okay, just very sore
tailbone and neck!)... but the "cool" thing was that I landed smack on
my site (on my upper butt) - and never even felt it.  Granted when I got
home and checked it, it had bleed a little under the tape and I changed
it - but it didn't even hurt.  Tell THAT to someone who is concerned
about site pain!!!  My blood sugars were high - but that was a
threefold:  started riding late so had risen more than I would have
liked, the trauma/stress of the incident itself, and probably the
"damage" to the site....

What a day... back to work,