Re: [IP] independance day

>Well list, you all would be so proud of me. I let Matt go to his friends
>party all alone. No mom or dad or big brother!  Of course it was just down
>the street.......but it was 5 hrs long, and i only had his brother check
>one time!  And ready for this? He had 3 slices of pizza, a piece of
>cheesecake, and icecream, and his 2hr pp was 97!  Oh boy..........the joy.

That is wonderful!  I'm sitting here with a smile all over my face, because
I know you have so much cause to feel good...congratualations to you AND to
Matt on learning the pumping ropes & navigating successfully!!

(& keep in mind - even if the numbers weren't "perfect" later, you've got
every right to be thrilled with the immediate result you got!  :)  )