Re: [IP] nails

>Have any other women out there ever had their nails done, I mean the acrylic
>nails? I want to have this done because I have always had the ugliest nails,
>but is it safe for a diabetic.

Well in my humble opinion, I wouldn't take the chance.  I got an infection
once from it and thought and I almost lost my thumb.  I've never healed
quickly and we didn't even know the infection was there until my next
polish.  I've thought about doing it again, but I just remember my
thumb.  I've also heard horror stories and these people didn't have
diabetes.  Bottom line, I just think it's too risky.