Re: [IP] need new endo/cde needed-Middlesex County, New Jersey

Hi Kathy,

I don't know how old you are, but I also live in Middlesex County.  My son's
pediatric endo is Dr. Cynthia Meyers-Seifer and the CDE's are Jodi Moore and
Chris Rhodie.  They practice at St. Peter's University Hospital
(732-745-8574).  If you are an adult, I would still call them for a referral
to an adult endo.  They're excellent!  As a matter of fact, NJ Monthly rated
them one of the 10 best in NJ a year or so ago.

Good luck!