Subject: [IP] mexican food low/high

I'm not a expert yet but what I have found is that with high fat meals I take
half my bolus while I'm eating & I spread the other half out as a square wave
over three to four hours. That is what works for me with pizza, mexican food
, chinese food ,etc.
**** The SCARY part is that you're gonna be taking additional insulin while
you're sleeping.
After many lows soon after eating meals like you describe & high sugars a few
hours later I'm no longer afraid to take the square wave bolus while I'm