Re: [IP] mexican food low/high

remember - everyone is different - not that I feel I have to defend
myself - but I will anyway - that particular meal - which I indulge in
once every 2 weeks - takes 10 units of insulin - 1 unit for every 10
carbs. It is what works for me - someone else may certainly be different
- I didn't think the person asking the question was asking for an
absolute - I thought she was asking what others did in this situation.
the main point I was trying to get across was to use the dual wave.

Janice