Re: [IP] Need Help NOW

    Just wanted to let you guys know I got a loaner pump from MM & sent mine
back for repairs. They sent it the next day which was great. I also have a
choice of keeping the loaner or getting mine back. I'm not sure what to do
here, but I figure they will rebuild mine, which will be like new so I guess
I will get mine back. Anyway thanks again for all of your advice which made
things happen so fast.