Re: [IP] smoking

        I stopped about 2yrs ago & it wasn't easy. The first thing you must
do is make up your mind to stop. You must get the desire to really want to
stop & then decide on the best method for you. Some people cut back & some
just quit. I chose to cut back [took 3 days] & then used Nicorette Gum for
about 4 weeks [ with my endos ok] check here with your Doctor. I used a very
low dosa on the Nicorette Gum . anyway the point here is to do anything you
can to stop & stop because you want to stop not because someone else wants
you to stop.