[IP] independance day

Well list, you all would be so proud of me. I let Matt go to his friends
party all alone. No mom or dad or big brother!  Of course it was just down
the street.......but it was 5 hrs long, and i only had his brother check him
one time!  And ready for this? He had 3 slices of pizza, a piece of
cheesecake, and icecream, and his 2hr pp was 97!  Oh boy..........the joy.
Now i'll just watch so he doesn't drop to low, or go sky high at the 6th
hour!!!!!  Weird only goes skyhigh at the 6th hour when eating out!  Matt
calculates his carbs pretty well, i'm proud of him and myself!  He he.....:)