Re: [IP] mexican food low/high

<<<bolus 5 for now and 5 for square over a 2 hour period.

Not trying to be offensive...it is just me but I think 10 units seems like a
lot of insulin  for one meal.   I have given up a lot of foods like pizza and
pasta b/c of their high carb counts.  I can't take 10 units for one meal.  I
worry about it too much.  I also worry about how much insulin I take in a 24
hour period.  If I go ever a certain # of units a day I feel like I have been
bad.  Does anyone else worry this much too?