[IP] prime cannula for tender

Paddy has used the tenders the last two changes(first used the softset).
Herre is what I did this am.

The suggested prime for a tender cannula  is .75 or 8.  A little tricky as I
have the pump set for .5 increments.

So I had the site off for 40 minutes while he had a bath.  That way I could
feel comfortable bolusing a full 1.0 and letting the extra 2 tenths serve to
catch him up on his missed basals.

Changing the D pump to  .3 or .1 increments would make it intolerable to
count up boluses any other time, and he got to have some time free of his
pump which he REALLY liked and needed.  It reset his tolerance level
Charisma :)