Re: [IP] Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser is still very new to pumping.  The people that ran the session,
from what I was told, we not all Kaiser people.  Kaiser is good about
coverage of the pump if your coverage is good, AND YOU ARE OVER TEN
YEARS OF AGE. They still adamantly refuse to give one to my 5 year old
daughter that pleads for one every day.  I have been fighting with them
since June of 1999!  They refuse to listen to anybody under the age of
ten.

Carrie, Mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, 5 Y.O. and still no pump.