Re: [IP] sex suggestion - most definitely offensive

> Does anyone else experience BG Levels to change one way or another after

I drop as much as 40-60 pts after sex and have had sever lows afterwards. I
test 10 minutes after sex and hope I'm still in my 90's or have a snack of
15 g before sex. My sugars are under tighest control possible (A1C is a 5.4
and accurate). But I also never suspend my pump and wear mine on on arm to
aviod tangling it up, altho my hubby sometimes gets attached to me and we
laugh at "tubing tie-ups".

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein