[IP] Re: Reusing lancets

I still laugh when I think about the note someone posted on Jan 1st of this
year...I can't remember who said it but it read something like this....

"Just a little reminder that it's Jan. 1st and time to change you
lancet"......  I loved it...so true!

Probably foolishly, I use my lancet over and over again too and I'm an RN (!)
 but I've never had any problem.  I love the Softclix by Accu-Chek sent to me
free  along with an Accu-Chek meter after I received my MM 508 .

I do keep extra lancets in my purse but it's usually for when people ask me
to check their blood sugars out of curiosity :)

Liz...Type 1, dx'd age 35, pumping since 11/16/99