Re: [IP] Pump Club/Support Group in Minneapolis area?

Hi, I live in Minneapolis and go to the International Diabetes Center in St.
Louis Park.  I see Doctor Wingert.  He is somewhat familiar with the pump.
Things have worked for me.  I also heard that there is a support group at a
nearby hospital in St. Louis Park.  It might be Methodist Hospital on the
first Tuesday of each month.  Feel free to e-mail me privately at
email @ redacted
Good luck and welcome to Minnesota.