[IP] monitor vs. pump

> I hope MM does a good job of supporting you on this,
> and giving you a new monitor ASAP.

Someone asked me about my monitor hanging from my belt the other day. I told
her my monitor was in my purse - the thing in the bag is my pump.  There is
a big difference in a monitor and a pump. My BG meter monitors my BG - my
pump delivers/supplies me with insulin. The dictionary defines monitor as:
b2) a device for observing a biological condition or function.  My pump sure
doesn't *observe.* 8^)

Jan and Bluda Sue