High BG on Prednisone was Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors-to Ginny

>My A1Cs are stuck at 9.0 because of the pred I am on..

I had a cortisone injection to each heel three years ago, and my after each
my BGs shot into the 400s for 5 days or so.  I was on MDI.  Pre-pump.  My
feet felt better, thanks to the cortisone, and my spurs were cured.  But the
high BG made me feel like crap.

Is it possible to stabilize under 200, using some combo of more frequent
testing and correction boluses with the pump or whatever?

And Ginny, what efforts are you making to lower your A1c?

Richard, in Austin, Texas