[IP] Re-using supplies

Although I can't in good conscience recommend to anyone the re-use of any
disposable supplies, I have to admit that over the 10 year duration my life
w/ diabetes,  I have reused both lancets and syringes.  Now that I'm using
the pump the re-use of syringes is no longer necessary, but I find that   I
still reuse my lancets 5 or more times.  I've read articles in Forecast and
other sources that confirm the data supporting the safety of reusing these
supplies as long as you're not otherwise immune compromised or sharing