[IP] eye doctor appt. update

well, i got my test results from my flouricine angiogram. nothing wrong. i
mean, i do have those three spots in the center of my eye, but none are
leaking, so he does'nt believe them to be a problem unless they start leaking.
 i have to go back every three months now. however...we have made an
interesting discovery. the culprit of my eyesight problems may be my make up.
it's been a coincidence but before i started having problems i didn't wear
make up. then, i started my internship and wanted to look more "grown up" so i
wore it every day.  that is when i started having problems. at the peak of
those problems i quit wearing it because i was rubbing my eye so much, and
using so many drops.  the problem went away. i wore make up twice this week
for job interviews. the problem came back. could be a coincidence, but we'll
see. the weird thing is i use almay hypoalergenic make up. the doc thinks i
may be allergic to whatever makes it hypoallergenic. weird, huh?

pumping over 3 months

 - What matters most is how you see yourself -