[IP] Pump Club/Support Group in Minneapolis area?

I recently moved from Austin, TX, where there is the most fabulous Pumper's
Club and would like to know if anyone knows of one in the Minneapolis area?
Also, anyone on the Minimed pump here who could suggest an endocrinologist
that is familiar with their products?  The endo. I recently saw wasn't, only
knew of Disetronic and suggested I "might" want to go back to multiple daily
injections!  I need support, thanks.