Re: [[IP] Silhouettes [was: sex question]

>How would I go about getting one to try...I'd like to try it before getting
a prescription and a whole 3 months supply of them.  Do I contact minimed??

 Call your CDE and ask for a few samples, your MM rep, or even MM. We have
received samples in the past from all 3 sources, at no charge. You are smart
to try them before buying a large supply. I wish Amy would use them......Good