Re: [IP] how much to prime cannula for sils?

> then I go online to PUMPERS help / how to page and the Disetronic
> guideline says
> 0.5
> geneva just changed site and did 1.0 unit.
> what is it?   1.0 or 0.5 for priming cannula only?<

>It depends on the volume of the cannula you are using.

Per the mfg,
Sofset = 0.5 u
Sil/Tender/Comfort set = 0.75 u, 1 is close and commonly used
   0.8 is almost exact

email @ redacted<

It is also a YMMV type of thing. Amy uses the sofset, and 0.5 just doesn't
cut it for her. If she primed using that #, she goes up into the 200's
without fail. She now for the past 1 1/2 yrs has used 0.8 to prime, and
rarely will climb over 150 post site change.

Just our experience
Mom of Amy, 13