Re: [[IP] Silhouettes [was: sex question]

Julie Britt <email @ redacted> wrote:

> How would I go about getting one to try...I'd like to try it before getting
> a prescription and a whole 3 months supply of them.  Do I contact minimed??

Sure, give them a call and ask for a sample.  The worst they can do is say "no", but I'm pretty sure they won't.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.