[IP] Re:miscellaneous

> From: FIS <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Pump record
> been pumping since 94 but still have not dunked my pump.. wish i could same
> the same for my beeper..  ha ha

My pump has stayed toilet-free since Dec. 1995, despite some very close and
frightening calls.  Better than my husband, who dropped his cell phone into a stream
at work the other day.  That nearly $5000 price tag on my Minimed is a good reminder

> Taylor had his worst hypo tonite (in the 6 weeks since dx)  He was 33, =
> sweating, shaking and complaining of a severe stomach ache.  He also =
> started crying over the toast being too dark (it was light brown).  =

Poor little guy!  That's a terrible feeling and I'm sure very scary for you.
Nothing seems right to me either when I'm as low as 33.  Hang in there, all of you.

> I like to think that Lauren is
> enjoying her childhood more with tight control on the pump than on looser
> control on MDI.

Thank goodness Diane knew the difference between "lose" and "loose"!  If not, we
might have had a riot on our hands here!  ; )