Re: [Re: [IP] diabetes easy!?]

So, go ahead and vent everyone.  We all need that at times.

   Marilyn, My post was not intended for you,sorry if you thought that.But
there were one or two people who did come across as if they were saying that
diabetes was no big deal.And that for those who thought it was, were probably
a bunch of neurotic, sniveling pity seekers. Yes I did vent my anger,
something I rarely do. I had a feeling this particular topic would generate a
lot of responses and that of course is what we are here for. I believe
everyone has an opinion and a right to it.But in this case we are talking
about a disease that affects all of us in different ways and degrees. I think
it is inappropriate to make any one here feel like they have a character flaw
because this disease has taken a harder toll on them than others, be it
physically or emotionally.
dxd 1971
pmpg 2yrs