[IP] Re: Pump Approval!!

Hey everyone!!
I just got word from Minimed that I have been approved for a 507C!! YEA!!!!! I'm sched=uled for training next Tues night also. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me more often now! I've just been sitting back and soaking in all of the info that has been shared on this list. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you when I have question. Is there anyone from the Newark/Heath in Ohio onthis list? I've talk to Mike Wesley from Newark already and he has enlightened me already. Well, enough of my babbling, I'm just so excited about getting a pump!!
Doug(pumping soon)Kilokowski