[IP] re:pinning the pump

Michael wrote:

pump goes on inside of thigh,
inside leg of short from bottom up
with clip on the outside of pant

large safety pin goes horizontally in short at the level of
hook on end of clip. Hook slip over (under?) pin so that
pull of gravity on pump will not allow pump to slip.

Gotta lift your skirt <smile> to get at pump
Sorry, Michael, I'm still a bit lost here.
You leave the clip on the pump and clip it onto the bike short  from the inside, right?
the the safety pin goes on the OUTSIDE of the short, yes?
then what?
Hook slip over pin?
Where does the slip come into it?
if the pump's at the bottom end of the short I guess that makes it easy enough to get to.