Re: [IP] Help with post breakfast bg spikes

Karyn -
I have the same problem! But, if I take an extra bolus so I don't get the
spike, then I'm low later. Like yesterday:
prebreakfast 84
2 hours post 132
3 hours post 55
grrrrr ...
Today I think I'm going to try to not take the extra bolus but have more of
a protein-based breakfast and see if that gets rid of the spike. I've
tested my basals, and I stayed normal all morning, so it can't be that.
Sorry I don't have more suggestions - if you think of anything let me know!!